Monday, May 14, 2012

Week One

Monday

So far bridge construction has been a very slow process, and we're probably using more glue than we should.





Tuesday

We finished the first side and we were really careful about taking it off the wax paper. We're working fast!








Wednesday
we got a good start on the second half of the bridge, and decided to add one more support noodle in the second.



Thursday
Finished the second half and went back to add middle support on first half!


Friday
I wasn't able to do ANYTHING because someone stole our glue stick AND moved the glue gun into the classroom! I am furious how someone stole our stuff from where it was hidden in a CABINET!!! Now I have NO glue and have no idea what to do.

Later in the period
I got something done even though I was alone. Im taking the glue gun home this time because obviously nothing is safe in this room. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment